Friday, March 9, 2012

Book Review: Transformers: Nefarious


Review:  #164
Title:  Transformers:  Nefarious
Series:  N/A
Author:  Simon Furman
Read Before:  no
My Comments:  A Transformers comic with one of the better gripping stories that I have read, it is still not great, but it is enough to keep you interested.  There are a few panels where the drawing gets too messy (naturally, due to the complex movie designs) and I cannot tell who is who.  There are also some plot elements where its lost on me, maybe because I haven’t read other movie comics, I don’t know, all I know is that it was confusing and I didn't get a few things.  I didn't like how they never fully explained the constructed artificial Allspark properly and the reason why Carter is trying to destroy the Autobots is not a satisfactory explanation.  The final ending was a bit weak, with the tension growing and foreshadowing, I would have thought it would be more than just a robot taking it out of Earth for it to explode.  Overall, it’s not great, but it’s not bad either.
Rating:  6/10
Blogger Widget