Thursday, April 26, 2012

Book Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: Alliance



Review:  #188
Title:  Transformers:  Revenge of the Fallen:  Alliance
Series:  N/A
Author:  Chris Mowry
Read Before:  no
My Comments:  An okay prequel, I do like how they bothered to fix up some of the mess from the movies.  I found that the first half, with the content about Wreckage, to be confusing and I am not too sure if actually added to the story.  I don’t know if it is because I haven’t read most of the other movie related comics so I don’t now the significance.  It was still nice to see Wreckage in comic form since he has a really good design.  The story is basically what you would have expected, and doesn't run too deep.  I would have loved it if they had gone into more detail in some of the earlier runs in the Autobot and human alliance.  This actually felt like a proper prequel to the second movie, as it leads right up to it.
Rating:  5.5/10
Blogger Widget