Saturday, May 26, 2012

Book Review: D.Gray-Man Vol. 6


Review:  #203
Title:  D.Gray-Man Vol. 6
Series:  D.Gray-Man - 6th volume
Author:  Katsura Hoshino
Read Before:  no
My Comments:  Not as great as some previous volumes, I find that more often than not now, it’s hard to decipher what is happening.  It seems that things are all over the place and I have to concentrate to actually see what the frame is depicting.  I thought the story was boring at first, but it really picked up.  As well as that, I initially thought (as the author would have intended) that Suman was a traitor, yet the story surrounding him was tragic and sad.  It was a great background story and reason why he had betrayed the exorcists.  The ending of the volume is awesome, and you’d be hard pressed to finish the volume not wanting to read the next one.
Rating:  6/10
Blogger Widget