Sunday, June 17, 2012

Book Review: D.Gray-Man Vol. 4


Review:  #214
Title:  D.Gray-Man Vol. 4
Series:  D.Gray-Man - 4th volume
Author:  Katsura Hoshino
Read Before:  yes
My Comments:  There are some great chapters in this volume.  I loved the ones where it showed just how hard other exorcists cope, unlike Allen, who has it easy, being able to see threats.  I also really like the character of Lavi, and his innocence weapon is really cool.  Most of the chapter relates to a story arc where Lavi and Allen investigate a supposed vampire, to be honest, when I first saw Krory I thought he was really weird, but it works.  The story does pose some mysteries like why an akuma is with an innocence user, and what’s their back story.  Unlike later volumes, there is a lot of humour in this one, which is very welcome and makes it very enjoyable to read.
Rating:  6/10
Blogger Widget