Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Book Review: D.Gray-Man Vol. 5


Review:  #215
Title:  D.Gray-Man Vol. 5
Series:  D.Gray-Man - 5th volume
Author:  Katsura Hoshino
Read Before:  yes
My Comments:  The vampire story arc finishes, and I really find the relationship between Eliade and Krory confusing the first time around.  I truly thought Eliade loved Krory, yet she turned on Krory the moment it was revealed he had an innocence weapon.  At times I felt it didn't make sense, but it’s a somewhat tragic story.  I loved the bit where Allen played cards and gambled with the people on the train, it’s always funny to see Allen’s dark side and how much Cross has left an impact on him.  I took an instant liking to the character Tyki, and it’s quite unbelievable how powerful he is, defeating four exorcists and a general.  An entertaining volume, but the second half is slow.
Rating:  6/10
Blogger Widget